June 6th, 2019 from 11:30 AM
Hotel Metropole Genève
Quai Général-Guisan 34, Geneva
- Apéritif served at 11:30 AM
- Kick-off at 12:00 PM
- Henry Cabot Lodge III of Crescendo Group (Geneva) presents their second sale and leaseback strategy, plus he will discuss property club deal opportunities.
- Dr. Philippe Pouletty, holder of 32 patents and Co-founder of Truffle Capital (Paris), with 18 years of VC track record in Biotech and Fintech, presends a biomedtech venture capital fund.
- Greg Scarffe of Broad Bay Capital Management (New York) presents a USA-centric Long/Short equity including small and mid-cap firms.
- Fedele Cova of Groupe Financier de Gestion (Monaco) presents a UCITS fund, a conservative approach with a moderate risk profile and 8 years track record.
- Burton Weinstein, Co-founder and Managing Partner of Cedarview Capital (New York) presents an event-driven US high yield bonds and secured loans strategy with a 10 years track record in this investment space.
- NOTE: NEW LOCATION – This event will take place at Hotel Metropole Geneva, Quai Général-Guisan 34, Geneva.
Lunch will be served during the presentations. The number of available places being limited, a reply to confirm your attendance is appreciated to email@example.com or +41 21 311 17 77
This event is exclusively dedicated to Qualified investors. The Swiss representative of the funds is Oligo Swiss Fund Services SA in Lausanne.