February 12th, 2019 from 11:30 AM
Grand Hotel Kempinski
Quai du Mont-Blanc 19, Geneva
- Apéritif served at 11:30 AM
- Kick-off at 12:15 PM
- Yves Martin, CIIA, Head of Investment Advisory EAM at Credit Suisse will open with some pertinent observations on current market conditions.
- David Cornell presents a UCITS Indian equity fund. In his words, India is the place to invest in the next 25 years.
- Oliver Howard presents an emerging market trade finance fund with an ESG and Sustainable Investment overlay.
- Arnaud Michel presents a European Long/Short with 20 year track record.
- Leon Diamond presents a Central London high-end property fund, in collaboration with Sellar Family Office, developers of the Shard.
Lunch will be served during the presentations. The number of available places being limited, a reply to confirm your attendance is appreciated to email@example.com or +41 21 311 17 77
This event is exclusively dedicated to Qualified investors. The Swiss representative of the funds is Oligo Swiss Fund Services SA in Lausanne.